- Log into Blackbaud NetCommunity with a supervisor level account.
- Navigate to Administration > Sites & settings.
- Click on the Schedules tab.
- Scroll down to the Delete email permanently header.
- Input the desired schedule criteria and frequency.
- Press Save at the top of the screen.
Note: When first running this process, if selecting to delete a large bulk of historical email data, we recommend this process be scheduled after hours when users are less likely to access Blackbaud NetCommunity and The Raiser's EdgeFor the schedule criteria, we can define for how many days, months, or years back in which to delete the message reports and also how often this process should run in the business process frequency. Additionally, the process can be scheduled to terminate after a set time frame in the Options section.
While the schedule is running, email reports will be deleted from the Blackbaud NetCommunity database. This will not delete email history from the NetCommunity tab on the Constituent record in The Raiser's Edge.