- Open the batch that you have been working on
- Go to Tools > Validate or select the Validate icon in the menu bar
- On the "Validate Gift Batch" window, towards the bottom you will see a section on checking credit card authorization codes
- To not commit gifts that have a rejection code, select the following:
- Mark "Check credit card authorization codes on credit card gifts"
- Under "If a credit card payment with a declined authorization code is found:" mark "Create an exception (do not commit the gift)"
- Select Validate Now and the report will show you your exceptions
- Commit the gift batch and choose to validate the batch before committing
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.