- The username is created in Blackbaud NetCommunity in order to complete an Online Admissions Form.
- The username already exists in Blackbaud NetCommunity when running the Add Users Utility.
How to change username or password for a user linked to NetClassroom or FAWeb and NetCommunity
Method 1: Instruct user to reset their password in Blackbaud NetCommunity. This can be done through the User Login or Change User ID/Password parts.
Method 2: Reset the password for the user through the administrative backend following these steps:
- Log into Blackbaud NetCommunity with a supervisor level user.
- Navigate to Users & security > Users.
- In the Field by login field, type the username.
- Press Filter.
- Click the pencil icon next to the username.
- In the Change Password field, type in a new password and then confirm the password in the field below.
- Press Save.
The password field is grayed out for a Faculty Access for the Web teacher's account in Set up System Security in EE
Password field is blank and grayed out in The Education Edge after running the add users utility