- The username is created in Blackbaud NetCommunity in order to complete an Online Admissions Form.
- The username already exists in Blackbaud NetCommunity when running the Add Users Utility.
Method 1: Instruct user to reset their password in Blackbaud NetCommunity. This can be done through the User Login or Change User ID/Password parts.
Method 2: Reset the password for the user through the administrative backend following these steps:
- Log into Blackbaud NetCommunity with a supervisor level user.
- Navigate to Users & security > Users.
- In the Field by login field, type the username.
- Press Filter.
- Click the pencil icon next to the username.
- In the Change Password field, type in a new password and then confirm the password in the field below.
- Press Save.