- Log in to The Raiser’s Edge.
- Click Reports > Financial Reports
- Select Stock Gain/Loss Report
- Click New
- Enter the appropriate report parameters on the tabs:
- General: Determines the general criteria you want to govern what is included in your report
- Filters: This tab allows you to filter the report by Appeals, Campaigns, Constituent Codes and Funds
- Gift Types: Select the gift types to include. This report limits the gift types to Stock/Property related gift types only. You can also mark the Checkboxes to:
- Exclude zero amount gifts
- Use sale date for sold stock/property
- Subtract broker fee from sold stock/property
- Attributes: Allows you to refine your report criteria, using attribute information included on the record type for which you are running the report. You can choose to include or exclude information based on attributes.
- Ind. Address: How to handle individual constituent addresses
- Org. Address: How to handle organization constituent addresses
- Format: Your settings on the Format tab determine the appearance of your report.
- Click the Preview or Print button to process the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.