- Select the Analysis tab.
- Click Information library.
- Click Add an ad-hoc query.
- Select Sales Order as your source view by double clicking it.
- From the left hand side, expand the nodes Sales Order Item\Sales Order Item Ticket by clicking the "+" buttons next to them.
- Highlight the Tickets node.
- From the middle field drag Scan Date into include records where. Set the criteria to Blank via the drop down.
- From the middle field, drag Ticket Number into include records where. Set the criteria to Not Blank.
- From the middle field, drag Ticket Number into results fields to display.
- Fromt he left hand side, highlight the Program Event's node located under the Sales Order Item Ticket node.
- From the middle, drag Event record into include records where. Search for the event in question.
- (Optional) If you want to do the program as a whole, highlight the Program node under Sales Order Item Ticket. Then drag Program record into include records where. Search for your program in question.
- Click the Set save options tab to name your query.
- Click Save.
- Click Preview results to make sure you are pulling records.
- (Optional) If you want your ticket numbers in a spread sheet for easy access click the Export to CSV button and Altru will export a Excel spreadsheet of the results of this query.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.