This is an error that applicants may experience when the application form has not been set up to allow the correct type of file.
To make sure that the proper file type you are looking for from your applicant is allowed follow the steps below:
1. Log into the Forms Manager from Launch > Applications > Forms Manager
2. If your application is active you will need to deactivate it before you can edit it.
3. In your application go to the attachments section and left click on it.
4. On the right there is a field that says 'Allowed File Types'. Here you have to fill in ALL of the file types that you want to allow the grantee to upload (eg .doc,.pdf,.xls)
5. Save your application and activate it. You can then provide your applicants with the link to the application that will allow them to upload documents