Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.
Creating a SSO URL according to this guide no longer works: https://www.blackbaud.com/files/support/guides/bbnc/ssore.pdf
SSO functionality is currently not working from NetClassroom, FAWeb, Finalsite, or onBoard to BBNC.
1. Log in with supervisor creds to site.
2. Navigate to Administration, Sites & settings
3. Select default site in left-nav.
4. Scroll down to Single sign-on authentication
5. Mark checkbox for 'Enable single sign-on authentication
6. Add new: use any description, use any shared key, default values for querystrings, do not mark checkbox for Inclide IP., click Add New.
-Create a non-public page-
7. Create a new page in BBNC with any content.
8. Set Targeting and security on this new page to anything other than Everyone/View.
-Calculate an SSO link per this document https://www.blackbaud.com/files/support/guides/bbnc/ssore.pdf Also can use the link calculator on attachments tab of WI (sso_tester.html).
9. Calculate link per documentation. (Use 'supervisor' use PID for page created in step 7 use sharedkey and querystring params configured in step 6)
10. Go to this link in a new browser. Observe that you are not logged in, sent to a site's Login page instead.
On a 7.0 site (working):
10. Go to this link in a new browser. Observe that you are logged in as 'supervisor'.