- Close out of Store Operations Manager
- Download DSRTax.exe into the hard drive of a workstation with Store Operations Manager installed
- Double-click DSRTax.exe
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Reports folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\Reports.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains 'Custom - Detailed Sales plus Tax.qrp.'
- Restart Store Operations Manager
- In the Reports menu, select Custom, Detailed Sales plus tax
If the DSRTax.exe file needs to be downloaded, please reach out to Support and reference this knowledge base article.