Note: Before you follow the instructions in this article, make sure that you have a complete backup copy of the database that you can restore if a problem occurs.
1. Back up the Store Operations database.
2. Start Store Operations Administrator.
3. On the File menu, click Connect, type the password in the Password box, and then click OK.
4. On the Query menu, click New.
5. Copy and then paste the following SQL statement into the New Query window. Note Paste the SQL statement into the New Query window by pressing CTRL+V. You cannot right-click to paste into the New Query window. DROP VIEW VIEWITEMMOVEMENTHISTORY
6. To run the statement, press F5. Note You receive a message that states the number of records that were affected.
7. Exit Store Operations Administrator.
8. When you are prompted to save the query to a file, click No.
9. Start Store Operations Manager.
10. Create the Item Movement History report.