Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
1. In Store Operations Manager, click on Wizard and select Inventory Wizard.
2. Choose Task 170: Assign Sales Tax.
3. On the Assign Item Sales Tax window, choose 'Items from this filter' and click on the Filter button.
4. Under the Filters window, select the default Filter which should be Tax = [your item tax]
5. Change this to whatever Item tax is being used by your items currently.
6. Click Ok.
7. Click Next and Finish.