- Select the Web Tab
- Click Manage Program forms
- From the left hand side, click Online settings for tickets.
- In the field labeled Ticket Limit, enter the number of tickets you wish customers to be able to purchase at once.
- Click Save.
We are also able to limit Programs and Program Events to certain Membership programs. To do this:
- Click the Events tab, and do a Program Search for the program needing restriction.
- On the Program's page, in the top left, click Edit Program.
- In this menu, under the Restrict Ticket Sales header, you can add specific membership programs to include in this program. You can also select all program members.
- If you want to further restrict ticket sales, you could then set a ticket limit per transaction in the right column. This will allow members to only purchase a set amount of tickets at a time.
Finally, for Preregistered Programs and Events, we can edit the amount of tickets a constituent could buy through each Event's web form. To do this:
- Click Web> Manage Event Registration Forms
- Find the Program Event form you'd like to restrict, click the green arrows next to the name, and choose Options.
- Here, under Registration Options, you'll see a box where we can set the Ticket Limit for constituents purchasing online