Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
Note: This will delete all customers with an account balance of zero. There is no undo for this statement. It can only be undone by restoring from a backup. This is internal since it can delete a lot of data from the database and uses a SQL statement which is beyond our support scope.
- In Store Operations Administrator, select File, Connect from the menu bar
- Select Query, New from the menu bar
- In the New Query window, type the following:
- delete customer WHERE AccountBalance = 0
- Press F5 to execute the statement