- Enter all items into a standard salve
- Change the quantity of the item to be returned to a negative number. For example, if 2 items are being returned, enter -2.
- Ring up the first item being sold
- Press CTRL+F4 to enter Return mode
- Enter the item being returned. Note that the quantity automatically rings up as -1.
- Repeat entering items until all return items have been entered
- Press CTRL+F4 to exit Return mode
- Enter all other items to be sold. Ensure these items have a positive quantity.
- Tender the sale