- Client sends email
- The Process CMS Email Business Process creates job based on the schedule in BBIS
- The Default General Purpose Email Process sends the job to Blackbaud email servers every minute
- Email server accepts and processes job
- The email goes out through the web to intended recipient email services
- The email response comes back from the receiving email servers to Blackbaud email servers
- Global Change Process (default status process) makes a request from the application to the Email Server to update a field in the emailjobstatus table.
- Update CMS Email Status business process runs and then updates other tables based on the response logged in the emailjobstatus table
- CMS Data Integration process then runs and updates CRM records based on the results of steps 7-8
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.