Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- In Store Operations Manager, select Wizards, Inventory Wizard.
- When on the Select Inventory task screen, select Task 170: Assign Item Sales Tax
- Select the Next tab and click 'All' to assign the item to all departments
- Click Finish to open the preview screen
- Under the new item tax column, choose and item that has sales tax assigned and right-click and select Copy.
- elect Paste to All rows
- Click Commit to copy sales tax to all items.