If you have more than 20 active levels, you can temporarily mark some levels inactive in order for other levels to display on the Edit benefits screen.
First, inactivate the levels.
- Go to Membership > click the hyperlinked name of the membership program
- Click on the Terms and Levels or Levels tab.
- Click Edit and click on the checkbox in the Active column for levels until you have 20 or less active levels. This will temporarily change them to Inactive.
- Click Save.
- Within the membership program, click the Benefits tab
- Click Edit
- Edit the membership benefits, and click Save
- From within the membership program, click the Terms and Levels or Levels tab
- Click Edit.
- Click on the checkbox in the Active column for all levels that should be active.
- Click Save