Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
i. Create a Customer List of all records:
1. In RMS select Reports, Customer, Customer List.
2. Do not select any filters. Preview the report.
3. Sort the report in amount order by clicking the Balance column.
4. Right-click and remove all columns except the Balance and Name columns.
5. Right-click and select Export.
6. In the Destination field, select Application or File.
7. Select Comma Separated Values (CSV) for the format.
8. Do not export hidden rows.
ii. Save the export file.
2. Log into Student Billing.
3. Select School Store Manager.
4. Select Load transactions.
5. Select all dates.
6. Select the preview screen.
7. Right-click in the grid and select to export to Excel. Do not load transactions yet.
8. Complete the following steps in Excel before proceeding:
a. In Excel, combine both files into one file displaying RMS and balance on one side and Student Billing and balance on the other
b. Manually compare the balances. Make note of any difference.
9. In RMS open Student Billing, Load Transactions, Choose All Dates
10. Select the option to clear student balances after loading transactions