To add this report to RMS:
- Close all applications on the workstation
- Download AssemblyQuantityList.exe. This is a self-extracting zip file containing the Assembly Quantity List report.
- Double-click the downloaded file and click Unzip.
Note: The file is extracted to the default installation directory for RMS reports (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\Reports). If this is not the installed location, click Browse and select the RMS Reports directory, then click Unzip.
- If prompted to overwrite an existing file, click Yes
- Once the file is extracted, open Store Operations Manager
- Select Reports, Custom, Assembly Quantity List from the menu bar
- Select the appropriate filters and click OK to run the report