- Start your query:
- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select the source view of Registrants and click OK
- Add fields to Include Records Where to find registrants to your program events:
- In the left hand column (Browse for fields in), highlight Events
- Drag Event record into Include Records Where. Set this to be equal to the specific event you are looking for.
- If you'd like to exclude any cancelled registrants, highlight Registrants at the very top of the left hand column. From the middle column, drag "Is cancelled" to Include Records Where and set this to be equal to No.
- Add fields to Results Fields to Display to display contact information:
- To access the contact information that lives on the registrant's constituent record, in the left hand column, expand Constituent.
- To display phone numbers, in the left hand column, highlight Phones. From the middle column, drag Number to Results Fields to display.
- To display email addresses, in the left hand column, highlight Email Addresses. From the middle column, drag Email Address to Results fields to display. Note: To output one email and one phone per registrant, review How to include one email address or one phone number in query output.
- To display address information, in the left hand column, highlight Address (Primary). From the middle column, drag address fields (Address, City, State, Zip) to Results Fields to display.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.