- In Store Operations Administrator on the affected machine, access Configuration.
- On the Paths tab, note the location for Reports.
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the location specified above
- Look for reports files (with a .qrp extension) beginning with "Memorized -". These are the .qrp files for the memorized reports
- If the reports exist, close and restart Store Operations Manager
- If this does not resolve the issue, recreate the reports.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.