- Verify the printer settings for the register.
- Check the Receipt settings for the register.
If the register used to print the Z Report is not set up to print receipts, the Z Report will not print from POS. The report can be accessed through Store Operations Manager instead.
- In Store Operations Manager, click the Journal menu and select view. Note: If the Batches screen pops up showing you a list of batches, close it.
- On the Journal Viewer screen, click Lookup.
- Select the appropriate date range and click OK.
- Select the appropriate Z Report from the list to preview it.
- Click the Printer icon to print this report.