- Go to: Appearance > Menus
- On the Edit Menus tab, choose: Social Navigation (Social Media Icons) from the dropdown labeled - Select a menu to edit:
- Click: Select
- From the options on the left, choose: Custom Links
- Enter the URL to your social media page and the Link Text
- Click Add
- The new link will be added on the right under: Menu Structure
- Hover over the newly added link and click the down arrow to expand the link options
- Click the link at the bottom of the dialog box: Font Awesome Icon Title (full list here) - to go to the Font Awesome site
- In the "Search Icons" box, search for the social media icon you want to add for the link
- The icons should automatically display just below the search bar
- Click the icon to see the Font Awesome icon name
- Copy the Font Awesome name. Example - "fa-linkedin-square"
- Remove "fa-" from the beginning of the Font Awesome icon name - Example - "linkedin-square"
- Go back to Wordpress and paste the Font Awesome icon name (with the "fa" removed) in space provided *NOTE: You must remove the "fa" from the Font Awesome icon name or it will not display.
- Click: Save Menu.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.