- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select the source view of Sales Orders and click OK
- From the middle column, drag Email to Include records where. Set this to be not blank. Your field will appear like this: Email is not blank. To view the email address, also drag Email to Results fields to display.
- To find only anonymous orders with an email address, from the left column, highlight the Constituent node. From the middle column, drag a field like Name or Lookup ID to Include Records Where. Set this to be blank. Your field will appear similar to this one: Constituent\Name is blank. Your final query will look similar to this one:
- (Optional) If you would like to see if an email address is associated with multiple orders:
- In Results fields to display highlight Lookup ID and click the Sigma sign. Check the box to COUNT the Lookup ID. This will count each unique sales order by email address:
- On the Set sort and group options tab, drag COUNT(Lookup ID) to the Sort records by box. Choose to sort this by descending (Z-A) to see the email addresses associated with the most orders first.
- Your results will appear like this:
- On the Set save options tab, save your query to access later.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.