- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Under the Events menu, click the Add New menu item.
- In the Add New Event screen, fill in the information about the event.
- Enter the title of the event in the field that reads Enter title here.
- Enter the start and end times of the event.
- Enter a description of theevent in the text editor. We can upload images, add a video, insert shortcodes for registration forms from other plugins, or any other objects we might add to a regular WordPress post.
- Click Publish to publish the event on the website.
- We can view the event on the Calendar page.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.