- Go to the Google Calendar with the events that you want to import. (e.g. https://email@example.com)
- Click on the Google calendar at the bottom/right of page.
- When prompted, click "Yes, Add This Calendar" (you should now see it on the bottom/left under 'Other Calendars')
- In Google, click on the gear icon.
- Click Settings.
- Click Calendars on top/left.
- Find and click on the calendar you just added on the list on the left.
- Double click on the green "ICAL" to "Copy Link Address", or just click and copy. (in this example it is: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/4fnme9rmk20odatisd2jks1pvo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Log in to WordPress.
- Click on Events > Import Feeds.
- Paste the URL Feed URL.
- Select which categories to add.
- Click "Show map on imported feeds" (make sure to have a category image)
- Click the +Import Feed button.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.