- Open the Windows Command Prompt:
- On Windows 7, open your start menu and type CMD in the search bar.
- On Windows 10, type CMD in Cortana / search bar adjacent to your start menu.
- Click CMD / Command Prompt to open Command Prompt.
- Type tracert login2.blackbaudhosting.com in the command line and press Enter.
- Take a screenshot of the results once the tracert has completed.
- Type tracert testlogin2.blackbaudhosting.com in the command line and press Enter.
- Take screenshot of the results once the tracert has completed.
- Capture the name of the application server you are connected to when you are actively experiencing a lag or delay in the application.
- Email the tracert results, application server and affected Blackbaud Hosting usernames to your Support Analyst, including ‘Test Results’ in the subject line.
2. Application server they are accessing
Log into testlogin2.blackbaudhosting.com to compare results (when performance issues are occurring)
3. Tracert to ctx-login2.blackbaudhosting.com
4. tracert to testlogin2.blackbaudhosting.com