- Run the Pledge Status and Analysis Report: You can run the Pledge Status and Analysis Report to view details about pledges in Altru. For each pledge, you can view its constituent and designation, the total amount of the pledge and each of its installments, the total amount received toward the pledge, and whether the constituent gave the pledge anonymously. You can also view information about any balance, past due amounts, write-offs, and reminders associated with each pledge.
- Go to Revenue
- Under Reports, click Pledge Status and Analysis
- Under Display, choose Only pledges with a balance.
- Click View Report
- Create a Revenue Query: You can also create a Revenue Query to view details about pledges with a balance.
- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add an Ad-hoc Query
- Select the source view of Revenue and click OK.
- From the middle column, drag Transaction Type to Include Records Where. Set this to be equal to Pledge.
- From the middle column, drag Pledge/Grant award balance to Include Records Where. Set this to be greater than 0.
- Next, add any additional information you'd like to see about the pledge for your list. Here are some suggestions:
- Pledge/Grant award balance: Drag this to Results Fields to Display to also see the balance of the pledge
- Constituent\Name to display the name of the constituent with the pledge.
- Pledge Payments\Amount: You can also output details about payments made on the pledge from the Pledge Payments node in the left column. You can also SUM this field to show the total amount paid.
- Here is an example of a final query:
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.