- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select the source view of Revenue and click OK.
- First, we need to isolate our in-kind gifts. In-kind gifts are entered with a specific payment method, so in order to pull them in your query, from the middle column, drag Payment Method to Include Records Where. Set this to be equal to Gift-in-kind.
- If you are only looking for gifts made within a specific date range, also drag Date from the middle column to Include Records Where. Set this to be equal to your date range.
- Next, you will add any information you need to view about the in-kind gift to Results fields to display. Here are some suggestions:
- To view any details about the in-kind gift, from the middle column, drag fields like Gift-in-kind item name, Gift-in-kind fair market value per unit, Gift-in-kind number of units, and/or Gift-in-kind subtype to Results fields to display.
- To view details about the constituent who made the gift, highlight Constituent to the left. From the middle column, drag Name to Results fields to display.
- On the Set save options tab, name your query and save the query to access later.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.