- Once you get to step 5. Configure Filters, click Edit next to email campaign
- Click more...
- Mark the checkbox next to "Name" to select all of the campaigns on the page
- Click Next and mark all campaigns again
- Keep doing this until all campaigns are selected and then click Apply
- Click Save this filter
- Click Create a filter
- From the dropdown menu, select Email Performance Statistics
- In the bottom dropdown menu, select Send Started Date
- Select In Custom Range, or In Predefined Range and specify your date
- Click Add this filter
- Complete the setup and run the report
- On the Report Results tab, click Refresh this page until you see Download under the Actions column
- Open the file in Excel
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.