- Navigate to onBoard.
- Select Settings > Checklist.
- Click Edit to the right of your Checklist.
- Locate the Milestone that contains the step you're unable to change the status for.
- Click Edit to the right of the Milestone, and check if it's an Entering/Exiting Milestone.
- If it's an Exiting Milestone, note the Status, then check the next consecutive Milestone.
- If the next milestone is marked as Entering - you'll either need to change this to No Change, or Exiting. You cannot have consecutive Milestones be Exiting, and Entering.
- If it's also marked as Exiting, check that you're not setting the same Status. If you are, set this to No Change instead.
- Save changes to the Checklists and apply to all Grade Levels/School Years to correct this error for Candidates that already have the checklist assigned.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.