Note: We recommend saving a backup of the HTML to a local area.
If you want to pursue having Blackbaud make the changes on your behalf, contact your account manager.
To indent a line or paragraph of text:
Starting point - editing the email message.
- Highlight the text or paragraph you want to indent
- On the Formatting tab, click the Indent button
- Repeat clicking the Indent button until you reach the desired indent
- When finished, click Save
- Follow steps 1-3 above
- Navigate to View>HTML Code
- Locate the <p tag for the start of the text you want to indent
- Add the following code: within the opening <p> tag: style="margin-left: 10px;"
- Note: if the indent should be to the right, replace left above with right
- When finished, click Update
- Click Save
Content in email displays differently when using different email clients
Email Formatting in Microsoft Outlook