- You should check off the Use ACH Account box on the Payee radio button on the vendor/grantee record and select the ACH account to use.
- When making a grant, check to be sure the ACH Payment box is checked on the Additional detail radio on the Application. It should check by default when entering an application if the the grantee is checked as in Step 2. Imports and other means of creating grants might not check the box.
- If using many different processes for creating grants ( IGAM, DC, Imports, Copying from history or creating from Fund Distributions, etc), create a datagrid to hold important elements like the ACH flag
You will need the following items configured in FIMS
- Go to Tools > System Utilities > System Options > Editor tab
- Find the [System] section of the editor tab and add the following if not already added. You will need to obtain the values for each field from RBC:
(Note: You can only have one client number in the system settings. If you have one checking account for Grants and another for operating you will need to change this number each time you run checks. For example, if you have a number of grant checks to print, you will make sure that the client number for your grant checking account is configured in the system section, then print your grant checks needed. Then when you would like to print checks out of your operating account, then you would need to change the client number in the system section for your operating account then print your checks from that account.)
3. Click Apply and OK
Please see also the attached document.