If you are on the latest version, then please review the following:
- Open the constituent record in Raiser's Edge and look for the Bio1 tab
- Click on the Email tab in the phones section
- Review the following for active emails (inactive is not checked):
- Look for the expected email address and note its type. If it's the same type as the one mapped for emails at Administration > Sites & Settings in NetCommunity, then it should appear. (If there are several emails of the same type, the one marked Primary or the first one listed will appear.)
- Look for the expected email address and note its type. If it's different from the type mapped for emails at Administration > Sites & Settings but has Primary checked, then it should appear.
- Make the needed edits to the affected constituent records as noted in step 3. Be sure to click Save and Close on the constituent record to save the changes.
- Return to NetCommunity > Email > Lists and refresh the list. The email address should now populate for the list. If it does not, review steps 1 through 4 for the affected record(s).