- Go to onMessage > Website and select the Site Name of the page displaying the incorrect image.
- Select Pages & Menus.
- Click the wrench icon next to the page with the incorrect image.
- Select Edit Page Content.
- Locate the Content where the image is appearing.
- Click the Pencil icon to edit it.
- Locate the area where the image appears.
- Click the HTML button to edit the code.
- Locate the old URL for the image and replace it with the new one.
- Click Update to apply the changes.
- Click Save on the Content type.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.