- Quick Emails cannot be associated with an email interest for topic specific opt-out. This means that all opt-outs from Quick Email messages will be global opt-outs.
- Quick email has no campaign-level audience features (every delivery requires audience configuration at the time of sending).
- Reporting (particularly comparison reporting) is much more limited. Because quick email message deliveries aren'’t associated with a campaign, you can only run delivery level reports.
- Quick Email does not allow message variants or A/B Testing
- Quick Emails are not available on the message list, which allows constituents to view past emails
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.