- Download the MatchFinder database
- In the Downloads section of blackbaud.com, click the MatchFinder link.
- Click the link for the .zip file. The file name varies depending on the current month
- Select the "Save this program to disk" option and save it on your workstation.
- Open The Raiser's Edge and copy the path of the MatchFinder database files found under Tools --> User Options --> File Locations
- If blank, select a folder location where the MatchFinder database will be stored.
- Open the MatchFinder Database folder found in the step above
- If there is a database present, rename by adding _old to the end of the name
- Move the ZIP file downloaded in Step 1 to the MatchFinder Database folder determined in Step 2
- Double Click the ZIP file
- The zip file will contain two files - select both, right click and choose "Copy"
- Click the back button to return to the MatchFinder Database folder
- Right click in some blank space, and choose "Paste"
- Test to insure that the MatchFinder service is working
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.