- Open your import file and add a column with the header "User modified receipt amount", and enter the value of "TRUE" in each row.
- Navigate to Administration and select Import.
- In the list of imports, find the import process you are working with.
- Click the drop-down and select Edit.
- On the Map fields tab, map the Batch template column "User modified receipt amount" to the Import file column "User modified receipt amount".
- Save the import process.
- Click Start process to reprocess the import. This time the Receipt amount should import with the value defined in the import file.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.