You can view the excluded courses for the calculations by:
- Go to onRecord > Settings > Grading.
- Select Calculations.
- Click the Pencil icon next to the GPA that is missing the course.
- Select the Excluded Courses tab.
This will display any courses that have been excluded from the calculation.
To add a course to the exclusions:
- Search for the course(s) in the search bar at the bottom.
- Once all courses have been added, click Save & Close.
- Locate the course that should be included.
- Click the red X next to the course name.
- Once all courses have been removed, click Save & Close.