If you are experiencing a specific issue during the webcast, (for example: you're not seeing the slides, the event registration link isn't working, etc.) please refer to our Event Help Guide and follow the steps for your specific issue.
If you are still having a problem accessing or logging into the web seminar, follow the steps below. Please go through each step one-at-a-time, testing after each step to see if the issue is resolved prior to moving on to the next step. Note: Prior to completing these steps, ensure you have tested your system with this link to ensure your system meets the requirements to run ON24 web seminars.
- Try refreshing the page and closing unnecessary programs. If you're having trouble logging in or viewing a component of the presentation, try refreshing the page (F5 key on PC's and Command+R on Macs).
- Close any unnecessary programs. When viewing a web seminar, we recommend any non-critical programs you have open when accessing the web seminar to ensure the presentation has enough bandwidth.
- If the screen is black, try double clicking on the screen. This sometimes prompt the loading of Flash Player on your workstation.
- Try another internet browser. Attempt to login into the web seminar with another internet browser. For example, if you are using Chrome, try Firefox, or Internet Explorer instead.
- Clear your cache and reboot your machine. For more information on how to clear your cache, see: How do I clear my browser cache, cookies, and temporary Internet files
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java and Flash installed on your machine. Use links below to identify version and upgrade.
- Disable any browser add-ons that aren't from Microsoft, Sun or Adobe. Your internet browser's support section can provide you with specific instructions. For example, in IE:
- Go to Tools > Manage Add-ons
- If the Publisher is not Microsoft, Sun or Adobe, disable the add-on
- Reset Your Browser. Your internet browser's support section can provide you with specific instructions. For example, in IE:
- Click on Tools > Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab and click "Reset"
- Follow the prompts to Reset the browser.
- Ensure that your IT Team has not blocked our Accelerate web seminar platform, ON24. For more information, see ON24's Whitelisting Guide: http://webcastelitehelp.on24.com/whitelisting-guide