If you have a student that is graduating this year, but they completed their credits early or late and you need to graduate them, you can do this through the Manage Student Enrollments task.
As a Platform Manager:
- Navigate to Core.
- Select Users > Manage Student Enrollments.
- To the right of your senior class, click the Graduate link.
- Search for the student, and click the "Graduate" radio button for this student only. Leave all others set to "No Change."
- Click Next, and complete the remaining steps, including setting an effective date and time.
- After completing all steps, click Save & Exit.
- This will graduate the student, giving them the Alumni role.