- Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query and select the source view of Memberships
- On the left, click on the plus sign next to Members. Then click on Membership card
- In the middle, click on Status and move to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to equal to Printed
- In the middle, click on Date Printed and move to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to equal to (the date you ran the process)
- On the Preview Results Screen, Click Browse in the Bottom Left corner, Select Constituent Membership Program Page > Ok
- Double click on the first result and use these steps to clear the membership card status:
- Under the Membership cards section, click on the membership card and clear the print status to revert it to "Issued"
- The query will still show at the bottom of your screen. Double click next record to quickly move to the next membership card that needs to be cleared. Continue until all cards are changed back to an Issued status.
- Go to the set save options tab. Name and save the query if you would like to use the query again
- When all card status have been changed to issued, Rerun the Print Membership Card Process
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.