- Log in as a user with supervisor rights.
- In Administration, click Set up system security.
- Open the user's security group.
- Highlight and mark the General Ledger checkbox under System Components.
- Highlight and mark the Configuration checkbox under General Ledger Privileges.
- Click Options.
- Mark the Distributions checkbox. This option allows the user to add new General Ledger Distributions.
- Click OK.
- Save and Close the security group.
- Users will have to exit and sign out and log back in for the changes to take effect.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.