- Effective January 17, 2017, if you have not logged into either Blackbaud.com or your solution within the past 180 days, you will receive this message and be required to reset your password.
- If you have tried too many times to log into Blackbaud.com or your solution, you will receive this error message and be required to reset your password.
- Click on the Reset password button.
- A reset password email will be sent to your email address.
Note: If you do not receive the email within 5 minutes, check your Spam email folder.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
- Log into Blackbaud.com with your new password
- If applicable, log into your solution.