2. Choose the revenue source view
3. Under browse for fields in click on the Constituent field. Then drag the name field from the middle column to results fields to display (This filed will get you the name of the constituent that made the actual donation)
4. Under browse for fields in expand the Application Details tab by clicking the '+' button next to the field name. Then click expand Revenue Solicitors.
5. Click on Constituent under Revenue Solicitors and drag name from the middle column to results fields to display
6. Under browse for fields in click on Application details and drag Designation name from the middle column to results fields to display
The final results of the query should look similar to this:
Note: If you only want to see revenue transactions that have a revenue solicitor drag the Application Details\Revenue Solicitors\Constituent\Name field from your results fields to display section to the include records where section. Then change the first drop down menu from "Equal to" to "Not Blank". Then click OK