Example: I'm trying to list price types and quantities of the price types purchased, but the quantity and the price types aren’t matching up correctly. This may be caused by using two Sales Order Item Quantity Nodes. The Incorrect way to pull these fields is shown below, the first Sales Order Item node is used to output the Quantity while a second Sales Order Item Node is used to output the Price Type Code.
- Highlight the desired Node in Selected Fields
- Note: Select the Node that popped up directly above the field you would like the new field to be added under
- Move the desired field to Selected Fields, and see that it was added directly below that node
- On the left highlight Sales Order Item, From the middle drag Quantity to Selected Fields
- Define any export criteria in the pop up
- Highlight Sales Order Item under selected fields on the right
- On the left expand Sales Order Item, Select Sales Order Item Ticket
- From the middle drag Price Type Code to Selected fields
- See that it was added under the same Sales Order Item Node.