1. Create a new fundraising campaign from within your charity account.
2. Sign up for a free Eventbrite account and follow the steps to create a new event.
This will create a registration form and allow you to set ticketing options for all your participants!
3. Once the event is all set up with Eventbrite, you will be directed to the Eventbrite Event Dashboard.
From the dashboard, select the everydayhero extension in the Eventbrite extension list.
4. Install the everydayhero App using the "Install App" button on the right hand side of the page.
5. Congratulations! You have successfully installed the everydayhero extension.
6. Select the region your campaign is occurring in.
7. Once you have chosen your region, you will be prompted to connect your existing everydayhero campaign
8. Now that you have connected your campaign, now enter your campaign ID.
HANDY HINT: You will find this in your everydayhero charity account. Navigate to the campaigns tab and open the campaign. Your campaign ID is the set of numbers and letters in the URL after "/campaigns/".
If you don't know or have lost your campaign ID, please contact our support team at email@example.com. Please include your charity's EIN/tax ID number and the name of your Campaign in your email inquiry.
9. You're all done! Now you will see your campaign right there in front of you!
10. Click ’Confirm’ to enable the integration.
Good news, your campaign is now set up!