- Log into your Blackbaud ID account by clicking Sign in at the top of any page on blackbaud.com.
- Click Change Email address.
- Complete the form.
- A brief message comes up saying an email was sent to confirm your email address.
- This updates your email address for logging into your Blackbaud ID for blackbaud.com, your SAAS solution, and in all our internal systems.
- To link your Blackbaud ID account to our internal records, click Chat with Support on the my blackbaud page to hit a support page. Once this is done, you should be able to access Training.
- Note: To access Training, hover your mouse over Training in the top toolbar, and select Training Central. Training Support assists with any training errors or questions. You can also access Case Central and other support pages.
- If you use Raiser's Edge or Financial Edge NXT: Your supervisor for NXT will need to disconnect your login in the Control Panel and then invite you again with the new email address. You will receive the invitation email. You need to click Accept in the email.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.