- Navigate to onRecord.
- Select Approval > Course Requests.
- Click on the Filters link or tab.
- Filter for the following to locate the student(s) you need to remove Course Requests for:
- School Year (recommended)
- Grade Level (recommended)
- Gender (optional)
- Boarding or Day (optional)
- Advisor (optional)
- Offering (recommended)
- Total Requests (recommended: Show All)
- Total Approved (recommended: Show All)
- Status: select the appropriate status, or leave blank if unsure/unknown.
- Click Apply Filters.
- Once you've located your student(s) in the results, click the yellow pencil icon to the left of their name (DO NOT click their name - this will not bring you to a location where you can delete the requests).
- In the Approve Course Requests screen, click the red X to the far right of each Course Request you want to delete.
- Click Apply Changes.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.