- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add to add a new ad-hoc query
- Select the source view of Merchandise
- In the left column, expand Inventory Item and highlight History
- Drag Action Date to Include Records Where. Set this filter to be equal to or between the dates when you ran your last physical count/inventory update.
- Drag Action Type to Include Records Where. Set this filter to be equal to Physical Count.
- Highlight Inventory Item again in the left column.
- From the middle column, drag details such as Retail Price, Unit Cost, Name, etc to Results Fields to Display
- In the left column, highlight Vendor
- From the middle column, drag Vendor name to results fields to display
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.