Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.
1. On a plan, add a step. Then mark it as ‘complete’ (or file a contact report so it is completed).
2. The step will become an interaction.
3. Go to the interactions (under documentation & interactions tab) and click on the summary hyperlink for the interaction that was just generated from the plan step.
4. There should be four tabs for the interaction: Details, Responses, Documentation, Attributes.
5. However, only 2 are viewable: Details, Documentation.
6. If an interaction is added directly from the interactions tab, the four tabs are viewable when the summary hyperlink is clicked.